ŽSR Railway track Púchov – Žilina, Tunnel Diel
Modernization of railway track Púchov – Žilina for speeds up to 160 km/h, 1st stage – Diel Tunnel
Investor: Railways of the Slovak republic, Bratislava (ŽSR)
Site location: Nimnica
Upper Contractor (Client): TSS GRADE, a.s.
Part of the tunnel is proposed for modernizing railway track Púchov – Považská Bystrica track section Púchov – Považská Bystrica stationing of (axis of the track # 1) NZKM 161.422 973 162.506 000 NZKM to the overall length of 1081.7 meters. Passes through the peak of the top part that forms the central bend of the scale of the section of the flow.
Tunnel tube is divided into sections constructed by punching and cupping. Excavated sections are built in open construction pit at both portals that are subsequently backfilled and rehabilitated so that the character of the natural environment has been preserved.
Mined part of the tunnel will be implemented according to the principles of NATM using mechanical disintegration in the portal areas. Explosive rock breaking process will be used for tunneling work in the tunnel tube more compact parts of the rock mass.
The tunnel lining is designed double-up by the primary and secondary lining.
Based on the requirements of Regulation TSI-INS TSI-SRT (2008 / EC) will Diel tunnel equipped with emergency gallery dl. About 304.15 meters and cross-linking the tunnel tube l. About 21m. Profile cross-linking is identical to the profile of the escape tunnel. The horizontal alignment of the table is designed as a polygon in parallel with the axis of the tunnel tube. Tunnel is terminated at the eastern portal of the tunnel works.
Basic parameters of the tunnel:
Type of tunnel: The single double tracked
Tunnel length in the axis of the tunnel: 1081.7 m
Length excavated part: 1050.0 m
Between the tracks: 4.2 m
Structure gauge “C” with adapter for electrified lines
Line speed: 160 km/h (prospective speed of 200 km/h For drive units with tilting bodies
Leakage path: on both sides of the tunnel
Headroom above the walkway: 2.25 m
The length of the escape tunnel axis: 304.150 meters
Length of escape tunnels, including jumpers: 325.15 m
- SO 44.33.30 PÚCHOV – Banská Bystrica, TUNNEL WORKS, tunnel tube
- The excavation and primary lining
- The base plate and the lower dome
- Secondary lining – upper arch
- Drainage Tunnel
- Sidewalks and cable routes
- Facilities tunnel
- SO 44.33.31 PÚCHOV – Banská Bystrica, TUNNEL WORKS, west portal
- SO 44.33.32 PÚCHOV – Banská Bystrica, TUNNEL WORKS, eastern portal
- SO 44.33.33 PÚCHOV – Banská Bystrica, TUNNEL WORKS, emergency gallery
- SO 44.38.08 – Access path to eastern portal of Tunnel Diel , wall and drainage
- SO 18.104.22.168B Púchov – Považská Bystrica, Retaining wall in km 167,080 – 167,130 – Retaining wall Milochov
- SO 45.38.03 Railway st. Považská Bystrica, Road relocation in km 171,190 – km 171,466
Construction period: December 2016 –