Underground IV. C1 Prague
Construction of underground IV. C1 Prague (Holešovice – Ládví) – construction part PRAGUE
Client: Dopravný podnik hl. m. Prahy a. s.
Superior Contractor: Subterra a. s., Praha 4 – Braník
Structures description and completed works:
Excavation and primary lining of single-line tunnels from working shaft at site Metro IV. C1.
- SO 04-24/01 – Single-line tunnels behind station Kobylisy – LTT – boring a primary lining including connecting gallery between tunnels,
- SO 04-24/11 – Single-line tunnels behind station – PTT – boring a primary lining,
- SO 04-24/03 – Single-line tunnels behind station Kobylisy – LTT – final lining,
- SO 04-24/13 – Single-line tunnels behind station Kobylisy – PTT – final lining,
- SO 04-21/03 – Double-line tunnel in front of Trojská street at split section,
- SO 05-21/07 – Single-line tunnels behind station Kobylisy – PTT – boring a primary lining.
- boring works performed using NATM method at rock classes equivalent to excavation classes 3,4 and 5a, drilling and blasting works, in two benches – vault and invert in total length of 414 bm,
- mucking material was loaded by BOBCAT loader to container and carried out to ground by RDK-300 crane through shaft,
- concrete was carried by gravity-feeding conduit of 225 mm diameter to concrete-pumping machine MAYCO-SUPREMA with accelerator batching,
- concrete coating was done using ALIVA AL – 503 operator,
- maximum length of meshing 1,35 m,
- partition reinforcement M3 + shotcrete B-20 of 200 mm width with 2x wire mesh of 8 x 8/150 x 150 mm,
- excavation support – needles of 28 mm diameter, 4m length, 8 pcs for each meshing,
- anchors BOLTEX 8 of 4 m length, 6 pcs for each meshing.
Contract sum: 62,1 mil. SKK
Construction period: April 2002 – April 2003