Tunnel Sitina, Bratislava
Site D2 Bratislava, Lamačská cesta Staré Grunty, Sitina Tunnel section
Client: Národná diaľničná spoločnosť Bratislava
Superior Contractor: TAISEI Corporation
Structures description and completed works:
Secondary lining, water proofing drainage of both tunnel tubes, execution of excavated tunnel tubes, portal structures and collectors at both portals (north and south).
- T 401 North portal for tunnel boring,
- T 403 Bored tunnel – west tunnel tube (secondary lining),
- T 404 Bored tunnel – east tunnel tube (secondary lining),
- T 405 Escape corridors (secondary lining),
- T 406 Northern portal structure,
- T 407 Northern portal structure.
- T 408 Excavated tunnel tubes at SAV premises,
- T 409 Excavated tunnels at north portal,
- T 411 Drainage of tunnel,
- T 414 Retaining wall on the right 2,355 km,
- T 415 Collector north portal,
- T 416 Collector south portal.
- water proofing and drainage of tunnel tubes execution,
- secondary lining concreting of tunnel tubes,
- tunnel tubes concreting at excavated parts,
- concreting was executed at individual blocks of 10 m length,
- concreting was executed simultaneously with boring works,
- concreting was executed at the same time with three slip form cars,
- portal structures and collectors execution.
Contract sum: 485,1 mil. SKK
Construction period: October 2003 – December 2005