Tunnel Mrázovka, Prague
Site „MO RAST, Mrázovka Tunnel “Prague 5
Client: Prague – capital city, Town investor department of the Municipality in Prague, represented by VIS a. s. Praha 4 – Braník
Superior Contractor: Subterra a. s., Praha 4 – Braník
Structures description and completed works:
Secondary lining of tunnel splits in western tunnel tube. Delivery and assembly of inner constructions for structure of underground machine-room of air technique at site “MO RAST, Mrázovka Tunnel “
Delivery and assembly of secondary lining for vault of structures
- SO 8131.25.02 ZTT, technological section C – section 2. part,
- SO 8171.20.03 VTT, technological section C – section 2. part,
- SO 8139 Underground engine-room of air technique,
- SO 8131.28.02 ZTT SECTION E, secondary lining – vault.
- secondary lining of tunnel splits (turning from triple-lane to double and single-lane) of western and estern tunnel tube.
- concreting was done at individual blocks of 10 m length, first step included secondary lining of walls followed by secondary lining of vault splits, special formworks of PERI system was designed for these structures. Each shot of upper vault was different in horizontal and cross-section direction (it extended and rose).
- machine-room of air technique was equipped with inner constructions up to building preparedness for technology assembly.
Contract sum: 51,3 mil. SKK
Construction period: March 2003 – January 2004