Sewer collector A, Bratislava, 2nd stage
Bratislava, Botanická Street
Investor: BVS, a.s., Bratislava
New sewage collector consists of couple of sewage tubes DN 2000 and DN 2800 performed by open excavation pit.
The route of collector begins at chamber VŠ4 situated in green belt in front of LIDL, then in a curve behind SHELL gas station. Behind chamber VŠ5 the route is led in a curve and then continues alongside with Karloveská street through chamber VŠ6. Ca 55 m after chamber VŠ6 leads into another curve and ends in chamber VŠ7 in the paved area in front of the insurance company. In chambers VŠ6 and VŠ7 there are installed screw gate valves.
The tube material is centrifugally cast fiberglass of toughness 10 000 N.m2.
- SO 01 Sewage collector A VIII
- SO 02 Access sewage chambers
- SO 04.2 STL pipeline relocation DN 150
- SO 05.1.2 Outdoor lighting relocation
- SO 05.1.4 Temporary connection for building site
- SO 05.1.6 Crossing of low voltage cable lines
- SO 05.2 Relocation of telecommunication lines – Building part
- SO 05.2 Relocation of telecommunication lines – Technological part
- SO 10 Landscaping
Construction period: March 2015 – February 2016